- wood coating Product
- for all type of wooden Furniture Interior & Exterior.
Manufacturer's website: Saicos Coating Systems
UK informational and technical support at: Saicos UK
Our own general tips for floor finishes: Lacquering and Oiling
Before opening any of the Saicos tins:
- Make sure you sand your flooring with a fine 150 grade sanding paper or 150 grit sanding disk and remove any remaining dust
- The flooring should have no trace of any previous finish, be clean and dry.
- Stir the content well every time and test on small area beforehand!!! Use the once opened tin within 5 years.
- Apply Saicos Oils directly at room temperature following the floor grain, no thinning required.
- Application is simple with oil/wax velour roller preferably, and it is very important to apply the oils thinly with the force on the roller as equally spread as possible in order to achieve the most even distribution of the oil.
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- All India
202 " Campus Corner" Nr. St. Xavier's College Corner, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380009, India