Slip-On Pipe Fittings
Aluminum Alloy 356
- Most corrosive resistant aluminum alloy available
- High strength as cast
- Bright attractive finish
- Conforms to ASTM B26 & B179
- Featuring proprietary internal/external knurl cup point
- Tremendous resistance to loosening due to vibration
- Full contact of point greatly resists pull out and rotational slip
- Standard - Mill finish fitting with Hardened steel set screws.
- Optional - Mill finish fitting with stainless steel set screws.
- Anodized finish with stainless steel set screws.
- Anodized finish with Hardened Steel set screws.
Country of Origin
Made in India
- 2-3 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
202 " Campus Corner" Nr. St. Xavier's College Corner, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380009, India